On the WPTechonline, guest contributions are now acknowledged and welcomed. Do you want your comments to appear on this page? That’s incredible! Please follow the guidelines mentioned below.
Contents We Need:
We’re looking for well-written, entertaining, and exciting WordPress and Tech posts, blogs, and tutorials.
- Minimum of 1200 words
- The material must be original and never before written.
- Headings and subheadings that work
- Internal links to our site’s material.
- Make sure your article isn’t plagiarized.
- Spelling and grammatical errors were tested.
- There are no affiliate links on this page.
- 1 featured image and relevant photos are included (Size: 1496 by 612)
You are encouraged to use one non-keyword optimized and one do-follow link to your website. The URL should point to a WordPress and WooCommerce related website.
Here’s how to get your work published:
- Begin by brainstorming 3-5 headline ideas.
- Please do not send us full articles; instead, send us your ideas through the form below.
- Include references to previous work.
Time to Wait
All submissions are read and reviewed. It could take us anywhere from 1 to 5 days to respond to your submission. If your article is accepted, it will be published within 1-2 weeks.
Other Important Details
Your article must be your own original work and must not have been previously published. All material submitted to WPTechonline will be published exclusively by WPTechonline